About Me

My photo
Welcome to Himalaya Insight. I am Abid and I grew up in the beautiful Leh-ladakh India. I have been in the adventure travel service industry for more than 15 years. I like the mountains and the neighboring flora it brings. Please feel free to ask me any questions about travel to Ladakh

Thursday, April 22, 2010

NEW TOUR CIRCUITS OPENED FOR FOREIGN TOURISTS IN LADAKH

Leh, April 22, 2010
Tourism in Ladakh this season has in stored for foreign travelers brand new sites to visit after opening of some of the restricted areas in Changthang, Nubra and other places in Leh and Kargil districts. The decision to open these border areas, for the first time since Ladakh was opened for foreign tourists in 1974, came about after J&K Tourism Minister Nawang Rigzin Jora vigorously pushed for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment